Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day two


So i wake up this morning in my tent at around five in the morning or so to the majestic sounds of..... roosters?  Why did'nt anyone tell me this island had a rooster infestation?  Come to find out they have no natural predators here except for the occasional dog attack.  Moving on, my buddy Nate scooped me up around 9 a.m. or so and we went down to "donkeys" to surf.  A little bit further up the east coast of the Island from Kealia.  These waves were bigger than yesterday and the beach was absolutely gorgeous! Had to hike down this path to get there and im talking sheer 100 ft cliffs jutting up from the ocean.  Totally worth it my back and shoulders hurt like hell from paddling so much and yes i got WORKED again.  Im going out tonight to see Nate play drums in this jazz band in town, should be a blast. Aloha and Mohalo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment